ASSET FINANCING PROCESS/REQUIREMENTS
MOTORHUB KIAMBU RD ASSET FINANCING
Looking to buy a car through Financing? Welcome to MOTORHUB KIAMBU RD ASSET FINANCING PROCESS where we offer you the best deals in the market.
This is what our financing process entails:
- Visit your nearest bank and request for six months bank statements.
- Scan them or take clear pictures and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp them to 0708 728 346 or 0798 500 000.
- Our Team will revert immediately advising you on the cars that you qualify for financing and you pick your preferred option.
- Pay 30% deposit and you will be guided on further processes.
- Within six days you will be requested to sign the offer letter.
- You will then be called to process comprehensive insurance cover and this can be financed as well through Insurance Premium Policy.
- You will be requested to sign the release letter and at this stage we shall release the car to you
The process is as easy as that, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and get your self your dream car.
Our team is waiting for your statement to make it happen.
For vehicle financing calculations , please use our calculator above with considering the following precautions.
- This calculator is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute a quote. Information provided by this calculator is based on the accuracy of information provided by you and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances.
- Motorhub will not store the information provided in this calculator.
- Additional fees and charges may apply.
- All applications are subject to Motorhub's normal credit approval criteria.
- This calculator is not applicable Lease
ASSET FINANCING REQUIREMENTS
|SALARIED CLIENTS||BUSINESS CLIENTS||COMPANIES|
|6 Months latest bank statements||6 Months latest bank statements||6 Months latest bank statements|
|3 Months latest payslips||KRA PIN||ID and KRA PIN copies for Directors|
|KRA PIN||ID Copy||Certificate of Incorporation|
|ID Copy||Certificate of Incorporation if Business registered||Memo and Articles of Association|
|Current & updated Introduction letter from HR||NTSA TIMS Account||KRA PIN for the company|
|NTSA TIMS Account||NTSA TIMS Account|